● We may update our Platforms from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our Platforms may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
● We do not guarantee that our Platforms, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions. Accessing our Platforms
● Our Platforms are made available free of charge.
● We do not guarantee that our Platforms, or any content on them, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Platforms is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Platforms without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Platforms are unavailable at any time or for any period.
● You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Platforms.
● You must not use our Platforms for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
● You must not access our Platforms through automated and non-human means, whether through a bot, script or otherwise.
● We do not represent that content available on or through our Platforms is appropriate or available in your locations. We may limit the availability of our Platforms or any service or product described on our Platforms to any person or geographic area at any time. If you choose to access our Platforms from your location, you do so at your own risk. Prohibited Use
● You must not access or use our Platforms for any purpose other than that for which we make our Platforms available. You must also not use our Platforms in connection with any commercial endeavours, except if we have expressed agreed to allow you to do so in a contract with us.
● Specifically, you must not, without our written permission, do any of the following:
● Make any unauthorised use of our Platforms, such as collecting usernames and/or email addresses of users by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email, or creating user accounts by automated means or under false pretenses;
● Circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related features of our Platforms, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on the use of our Platforms and/or the content contained therein;
● Interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on our Platforms or the networks or services connected to our Platforms;
● Attempt to bypass any measures of the Site designed to prevent or restrict access to our Platforms, or any portion of our Platforms;
● Systematically retrieve data or other content from our Platforms to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory;
● Trick, defraud, or mislead us or other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as users’ account details and passwords;
● Attempt to impersonate another user or person or use the username of another user;
● Use any information obtained from our Platforms to harass, abuse, or harm another person;
● Use a buying agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on our Platforms;
● Engage in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools;
● Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) viruses, Trojans, or other material, including excessive use of capital letters and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party’s uninterrupted use and enjoyment of our Platforms or modifies, impairs, disrupts, alters, or interferes with the use, features, functions, operation, or maintenance of our Platforms;
● Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or to transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active information collection or transmission mechanism, including without limitation, clear graphics interchange formats (“gifs”), 1×1 pixels, web bugs, cookies, or other similar devices (sometimes referred to as “spyware” or “passive collection mechanisms” or “pcms”);
● Except as may be the result of standard search engines or Internet browser usage, use, launch, develop, or distribute any automated system, including without limitation, any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper, or offline reader that accesses our Platforms, or using or launching any unauthorised script or other software;
● Decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of our Platforms;
● Delete the copyright or other proprietary rights notice from any content in our Platforms;
● Use our Platforms as part of any effort to compete with us or otherwise use our Platforms and/or its content for any revenue-generating endeavour or commercial enterprise;
● Make improper use of our support services or submit false reports of abuse or misconduct;
● Harass, intimidate, or threaten any of our employees or agents engaged in providing any portion of our Platforms to you;
● Use our Platforms to advertise or offer to sell unauthorised goods and services;
● Engage in unauthorised framing of or linking to our Platforms;
● Disparage, tarnish, or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or our Platforms; or regulations.
● Use our Platforms in a manner inconsistent with any applicable laws or regulations. Intellectual Property rights in our Platforms and in the material published on it, including but not limited to source codes, databases, functionalities, software, website designs, audio, video, texts, photographs, and graphics. Those works are protected by legislation such as copyright, designs and trademark legislations and under international treaties and national laws worldwide
● Unless otherwise stated, we are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Platforms and in the material published on it, including but not limited to source codes, databases, functionalities, software, website designs, audio, video, texts, photographs, and graphics. Those works are protected by legislation such as copyright, designs and trademark legislations and under international treaties and national laws worldwide.
● In general, all trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, trademarks) that appear on our Platforms are registered, unregistered or otherwise protected by our trademarks or are licensed for use by us by third-parties. Other trademarks are proprietary marks and are registered to their respective owners. Nothing contained on our Platforms should be construed as granting, by implication or otherwise, any licence or right to use any trademark without our prior written permission or that of such third-party who owns the trademark. Misuse of any trademark displayed on our Platforms, or any other content on our Platforms, except as provided herein, is strictly prohibited.
● All content on our Platforms are also either copyright or are licensed for use by us. All rights are reserved.
● Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our Platforms must always be acknowledged.
● You are also not authorised to systematically retrieve data or other content from our Platforms to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database, or directory without our written permission.
● Provided that you own our NFT asset, you are granted a limited licence to create fan-art and merchandise from such NFT asset which can be used commercially given that you follow the terms hereunder:
● Before creating any fanart, you must either own the NFT asset you are creating the fanart from or obtain permission from the owner of the NFT asset to do so;
● The fanart must not use the original NFT asset. Your fanart must instead be a work unique and different from (but possibly inspired by) the original NFT asset; and